2007年8月6日 星期一

Honey, please close your mouth.

Still remember how hard we tried to teach J. bear to say words. This morning Mama bear took her to an appointment. On the way home, she kept on talking. Mixing with English and Chinese, she kept on telling me that she liked Knott's berry farm. She wanted to go again. She said , "Mama, look." She wanted to show me how she rode on the horse in the merry-go-round. Mama bear kept on turning her head to tell J. bear that Mama bear was driving. Finally, Mama bear had to tell her to close her mouth and not talk. It was so funny we wanted her to say the word "more." Even a simple word took J. bear months to say by herself. And now she really enjoyed talking. Her new word was "maybe." If you ask questions, and she would move her shoulders, blink her beautiful eyes, and say "maybe." Praise to the LORD to open her mouth and talk. Now, a new prayer is God could close her mouth sometime when it is needed. ^ ^

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

I think it is a blessing to be able to speak fluently. I find it easier for me to write than to speak. If only I can write to God, instead of praying aloud in prayer meeting...