2007年7月25日 星期三

LA Travel Day 4

LA Travel Day 4 = WCCC Day 1
Bright and shine, hurray, we left San Luis Obispo. The first part of the trip has came to an end. We were heading to LA for WCCC - 3 1/2 hr drive if everything went well. Since our brother has a GPS in his car, he leaded us. Half way to LA, our nephew called us that he just arrived LA airport for WCCC and invited us for lunch there. Since we will get to LA pretty late (after 1:30PM), we asked him to eat by himself (poor guy) and we will meet him at campsite. Without knowing this, our brother continued leading us to Alhambra for lunch. Right after we exited I-10, God gave us a hunch that we should call him. So we did. And this is our conversation:
WE: Hi, we just arrive Alhambra, where are you?
NE: Really, I am at Alhambra, too. Which part of the town are you in?
WE: We are on the Atlantic Ave.
NE: No kidding? I am at cross street of Atlantic Ave & Valley Blvd waiting for my barber to cut my hair. And did you see the Gas Station?
(Right at this moment, we stopped at a crossroad waiting for a left turn. At the same time, he walked out of the barbar shop.)
WE: Really? Oh, I see the Valley Blvd, it's just right in front of us, and I see the Gas Station at our right hand side too. Oh, no, I see you, I see you. Hay, we are here. we are here....

So, we make a turn, pick him up and go eat lunch together with our brother at the plaza. And you can see more photo at here. And more here (not yet, but wating from Mom's camera).

2 則留言:

Chen 提到...

感謝讚美主

Lee Ping 提到...

Dear 熊熊之家,
That is an amazing story!